Skin symptoms of hepatitis patients?
(1) the rash. After being infected with viral hepatitis, there are 1/5~1/3people skin rash may occur.
(2) Urticaria. After infection with the hepatitis virus, some people wouldappear, such as acute and chronic hives, and repeated attacks.
(3) the nail changes. Hepatitis patient nails, commonly known as “white“,characterized by diffuse whitish, sometimes only the front end of the nailremains pink.
(4) hair change. Some hepatitis patient‘s hair will be fine, beards, armpitand pubic hair also will be reduced. Associated with elevated levels ofestrogen in the blood of patients.
(5) the itchy skin. Systemic itching. Most are ongoing, especially yellow crazy people, months before symptoms appear in yellow pox appeared or appearafter 1 year.
What are the early symptoms of hepatitis b?
Early due to hepatitis b can easily be misdiagnosed as the flu, and becausesome patients have no symptoms, many hepatitis cases that are hard todiagnose, six of the early symptoms of hepatitis b: 1, loss of appetite; 2,fatigue; 3, low grade fever, 4, muscle or joint pain, 5, nausea, vomiting,6, abdominal pain.
What are the symptoms of hepatitis b?
(1) the lesions in the liver. Mild swelling of the liver, and can touch thesoft or medium hard texture of the liver, often with studs in theirtenderness, pain. In some cases, may not have any signs.
(2) face, liver palms and liver diseases. In some cases there may be liver disease face, dark complexion, yellow and Brown minimalist, dark purple lipcolor, rough; liver palms and Spider Nevus can also occur, some patientswith splenomegaly occurs.
(3) the icteric sclera or skin. Slightly later than the gastrointestinalsymptoms.
What is HBY hidden infection?
Occult HBV infection serum HBsAg–negative HBY refers to infection, itsprevalence and clinical significance of it is not very clear. Occult HBVinfection occurred in only patients with positive anti-HBc in human serum.But is also found in patients with anti-HBs positive only, to not have anypatients with HBV serum markers of Economics
Occult HBV infection
DHBV-DNA sequence variants or consolidation can change the expression of HBV protein, leading to HBsAg is unable to detect the possible escape of thehost immune response;
2, peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) infected with HBV, HBV replication HBV infection persists outside the liver;
3, HBV-DNA-containing immune complexes in the blood persistence of Viremiacan produce HBsAg–negative;
4, combined with other hepatic viral infections interfere with or inhibitHBV replication.
1. do turns into chronic hepatitis hepatitis a?
A few cases of hepatitis a is the persistent recurrence of clinical,biochemical, but it will not become a chronic liver disease. Only infants upto 6 months when hepatitis a occur more serious illness, and mortality rateswere higher in older children. In addition, human (over 60 years) in patients with more severe and complications of hepatitis a. But no matteryoung or old, chronic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis caused by hepatitis aare rarely seen there. In General, hepatitis a have a good prognosis.
2. do you have a recurrence of hepatitis a keep
Generally speaking, the recurrence of hepatitis a is highly unlikely, but in recent years both at home and abroad to its reported few cases of hepatitis a, with indication of clinical and biochemical recurrence of Fang Li, andthere are periodic Detox phenomenon, indicating that there is viral hepatitis a recurrence.